What To Expect
At your initial consultation a complete health history and physical examination will take place to determine if chiropractic is the right treatment choice for your condition.
During your initial consultation and throughout your care at Harbourfront Chiropractic, Dr. Suzanne Bober will:
1. Examine the problem areas.
2. Determine the areas of weakness.
3. Diagnose the problem.
4. Correct the underlying musculoskeletal dysfunction.
5. Prescribe specific exercises to strengthen problem areas.
6. Advise on postural correction.
7. Maintain healthy mobility of the entire musculoskeletal system.